Have you ever stopped to consider the value that darkness plays in the universe? Better yet, have you ever considered the value that
In this episode we again have Kayleen Hale in the studio and she and I have an amazing conversation about just what a gift ‘darkness’ can be in your life. If you have the mindset to actually SEE it while it’s happening, darkness can not only become an amazing teacher, but can also become something you get ‘excited’ about when it shows up. If you don’t have the mindset to see darkness as a ‘good thing’ in the midst of it, the next best thing is to give yourself the gift of freedom by re-framing your past and assigning ‘value’ to all of those moments where darkness still looms.
In this episode we cover:
- Finding the value of darkness IN the moment of darkness
- Re-framing the past to find the value of your worst experiences
- The reality of the ‘spring-back’ that often accompanies growth
- The fact that darkness is required in order for us to comprehend the light (Yin and Yang)
- Becoming the type of person who is unafraid of darkness