Although we’ve already done an episode on The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly of the Law of Attraction, I felt like it was appropriate to spend a full episode attempting to unpack the basics of the Law of Attraction as a tool for creating the life you want on your way to enlightenment. This universal law is something that is ALWAYS at work in your life, whether you know it or not. It works at all times, for all people, in all things. Good things. Bad things. Trivial things. Important things. The Law of Attraction can be your greatest ally for change and creating the life you desire, or it can be the cause never-ending malaise of normalcy and ‘stuckness’ that you can’t seem to shake.
Given the role that the Law of Attraction plays in our lives, I tend to think the understanding how it works and learning how to work WITH it is a goal worth having. This episode is simply an intro to the concept, but it is loaded with nuggets and insights that can only come from years of working with it intentionally.
In this episode we cover:
- What the Law of Attraction is
- The difference between “trying” and “doing”
- How to use the Law of Attraction
- Ask – be specific
- Believe – do not waver
- Receive – watch for natural gratitude to come from within
- What being “Anti-fragile” has to do with creating the life you desire
- The Secret [Jan 01, 2000] Byrne, Rhonda$16.49
- Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder (Incerto)$13.43
- Collected Works of Thomas Troward$22.49
- Bruce Lipton 3 Books Bundle Collection (Spontaneous Evolution, The Honeymoon Effect, The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness)$64.99